Terms and Conditions of Sale
Customer and Digital Network Vision, LLC ("DNV")agree that the purchase and sales of DNV hardware and software products ("the Products") and DNV hardware and software services and support (the "Services") are made under these terms and conditions, and that DNV SHALL NOT BE BOUND BY CUSTOMER'S ADDITIONAL OR DIFFERENT TERMS. Customer's order and purchase of the Products and Services shall constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. TITLE. Title to the Products shall pass at DNV's address. DNV retains a security interest and right of possession in the Products until Customer makes full payment.
2. TAXES. Product prices are exclusive of, and Customer shall pay, applicable sales, use, service, value added or like taxes, unless Customer has provided DNV with an appropriate exemption certificate for the delivery destination acceptable to the applicable taxing authorities.
3. PRICES AND PAYMENT. All quotations shall expire thirty (30) days from date of issuance, unless otherwise set forth on the quotation or agreed in writing. Customer shall make payment in full prior to or upon delivery by cashier's check, credit card, or money order, unless DNV approves Customer for credit terms. If DNV approves Customer's credit application, payment shall be due no later than 30 days from the date of DNV's invoice. All sums not paid when due shall accrue interest daily at the lesser of a monthly rate of 1.5% or the highest rate permissible by law on the unpaid balance until paid in full. Except for Canada where payment shall be in Canadian Dollars, payments for orders accepted in the United States shall be made in U.S. Dollars. In the event of any order for several units, each unit(s) will be invoiced when shipped. Exceptions will be made for government purchase orders.
4. ORDERS. All orders are subject to acceptance by DNV. DNV's booking of an order shall constitute its acceptance of an order.
5. DELIVERY. DNV shall deliver the Products to a carrier at DNV's plant. Customer shall pay all applicable freight charges. On Products sold to Customers in the United States, Canada, and Mexico, Orders are entered as close as possible to the Customer's requested shipment date, if any. Shipment dates are scheduled after acceptance of orders and receipt of necessary documents. Claims for shipment shortage shall be deemed waived unless presented to DNV in writing within forty-five (45) days of shipment.
Digital Network Vision WARRANTY AND RETURN POLICIES
WARRANTY: Digital Network Vision, LLC (“DNV”) warrants that its products will be free from manufacturing defect, used as directed, for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase from DNV. Products under warranty will be replaced or repaired, in DNV’s sole discretion. Specific warranty provisions are packaged with each product.
RETURNS: DNV will accept returns for refund or credit as follows: (1) DNV will refund the purchase price in the manner it was paid to DNV for returns within fourteen (14) days after delivery to customer, subject to a ten percent (10%) restocking fee; (2) DNV will also accept returns after fourteen (14), but no more than thirty (30) days after delivery to customer, also subject to a ten percent (10%) restocking fee, but DNV will only provide merchandise credit, after deduction of the restocking fee, in case of such returns. DNV will not accept returns for refund or credit after thirty (30) days after delivery of merchandise to customer.
HOW TO RETURN MERCHANDISE TO DNV:
1. All returned merchandise must have an RMA #. Call DNV at 888-701-0874 for a number.
2. The RMA # must appear on the outside of the merchandise packaging you use to send the merchandise to DNV.
3. Shipping, handling, and insurance is your obligation to get the merchandise to DNV. DNV will return any repaired or replaced merchandise under warranty using appropriate insured means, at DNV’s cost. All other shipments are at customer’s expense.
4. For non-warranty returns, all returned merchandise must be unregistered, in complete original packaging, in the same condition as sold, with all accessories, literature, instructions, documentation, and blank warranty cards.
For more information, contact DNV as follows:
Digital Network Vision, LLC
9 Bartlet St. #325
Andover, MA 01810 USA
voice/fax: (888) 701-0874 or (781)-577-9585